How to Apply
The scholarship will be awarded to one student every semester for the amount of $200.
We ask that the student write an short essays between 1000 and 1500 words on the subject of primitive survival skills.
Some examples of writing topics include:
- How to start a fire
- Basic Survival Skills
- How to survive in the Wild
- How to Build a long term shelter
- Winter Survival Skills
When submitting your article please include your essay, along with your full name, email, phone number, and mailing address.
The student can use the funds as part of their tuition fee or for other educational purposes.
Entries must be submitted on or before Dec 31, 2021.
Students must be:
- 18 years and above
- Currently enrolled in High School or University
- Enrolled or thinking of enrolling in Enviromental Science, Sport Science, Outdoor Science or Related Discipline
- A resident of USA
- A minumum GPA of 3.0
How We Judge the Winner
Entries will be judged based on the quality and originality of the articles. The more unique, the higher your chances of winning.
Be sure that your writing is free from grammar errors, is creative, and is relevant to the topic that you are discussing. Be as informative, persuasive and convincing as you can so that the reader gets taken along a journey.
Scholorship Guidelines and Terms
- The winner of the scholarship will be selected based on the quality and practicality of ideas
- Survival Artist has the right to use your essay for marketing or promotional purposes
- One winner will be selcted every semester
- Winner will be contacted via email
- Send your application to: email@example.com
- Candidates must submit their application before December 31, 2021.
Disclosure: At Survival Artist we do not share personal contact information that you provide us in the process of submitting your article.